Fontana Smog Test and Smog Repair
George's Sierra Shell STAR Certified Smog Test and Repair
If you need a smog check, George’s Sierra Shell can take care of it. Chances are you need a smog check if:
- You’re renewing the registration of your vehicle (required every other year for vehicles older than 4 years)
- You’re registering the vehicle for the first time in the State of California
- You’re selling your vehicle
- Your vehicle is not diesel powered, electric, natural gas powered and over 14,000 lbs, a hybrid, motorcycle, or trailer
- Your vehicle is a gross polluter
If your vehicle is not meeting California State Standards, we can repair it at George’s Shell. Just like our engine diagnostic service, we follow a thorough process to identify and repair any of the engine’s issues, including:
- Road test your vehicle to verify problems.
- Evaluate emissions on our diagnostic scope machine.
- Perform a visual inspection of your engine’s major components.
- Check industry bulletins, manufacturer recall information, and tune-up specifications.
- Obtain trouble codes from your vehicle’s on-board computer (if necessary).
- Perform a computerized analysis of your engine’s major systems.
- Provide a detailed report of our findings and discuss potential solutions with you.
- Once work is completed, we test your vehicle’s emissions again to ensure complete satisfaction.
- All repairs are backed by our Nationwide Limited Warranty (see store for details).
George’s Sierra Shell is a Bureau of Automotive repair STAR Certified Smog Test and Repair station. We are Gross Polluter Certified and can also assist you in California’s Consumer Assistance Program (CAPS). We are also certified to perform and Brake and Lamp Inspections required by the State.
Make an appointment online or call George’s Shell to get your Smog Test or Smog Repair, check out our Fontana auto repair today.